The hotel room was as clean as it could be for a smoking room. You could see the smoke build up on the walls and light fixtures. The room was quite small and the bathroom was even smaller. The hotel staff was nice and friendly. We did not get a microwave but were told that they would try to get... More
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Burnsville Hotel Burnsville
- Travelodge Burnsville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Burnsville, conveniently located off I-35W, is close to many great attractions of Minneapolis-Saint Paul area such as the Mall of America (6 mi), Minneapolis/St. Paul Intl Airport (10 mi) , Downtown Minneapolis (15 mi), BuckHill Ski Resort (01 mi), Canterbury Downs Race Park, Valley Fair and Metrodome. The Travelodge is known for its customer care and guest services provide the best amenities for business travelers and vacationers alike at an affordable price. Our spacious Guest Rooms are equipped with amenities such as Refrigerator, Coffee-Maker, Hair Dryer and Iron and Iron-board, Free Cable TV-HBO, FREE Wireless and our valued guest enjoys Complimentary Breakfast Buffet in the morning. We offer special discounted room rate to AAA, AARP, GOV, Military and Seniors. We also offer Group Rate and Weekly Special for Extended Stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Travelodge Burnsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.