We were there for the UGA/Missouri game this past weekend. Everything else in town was booked. If you can find somewhere else to stay you should. That said, I suppose it was affordable in comparison to other motels in the area. If you need something that is cheap, spend more and stay somewhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel
- Americas Best Value Hotel Columbia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located off I-70 exit 126, just 10 minutes from the University of Missouri and Columbia College, in central Columbia. Newly renovated guestrooms and suites (2010), each with free high speed internet access, free local calls, hair dryers, cable including HBO/ESPN/CNN, and micro/fridges. Seasonal outdoor pool, fitness room, guest laundry, business center including copy and fax assistance, and a complimentary continental breakfast. When you stay at our Americas Best Value Inn, we have you covered! hotels4truckers approved. FEMA = MO 5072. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Vantage Hospitality, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Providence Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.