I got to spend more time on my recent trip back to the Motel. Mark was great at the front desk and he remembered me from my last stay. He gave me a few great suggestions on where to go to dinner in Flathead Lake. The hotel is well maintained and has a unique charm of its own. The leaves... More
- Also Known As:
- Glacier Park Motel And Campground Hotel Columbia Falls
- Glacier Park Motel And Campground Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glacier Mountain Shadows is a full service facility located at the base of the Columbia Mountain Range. We are only 6 miles from Glacier International Airport, 11 miles from the entrance of Glacier National Park and 15 miles from Big Mountain. We welcome pets, families and large groups. We offer a 10% cycler's discount, show up on a bike and get the discount! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Glacier Park Motel and Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.