Never wrote a review before, but this time I had to. We stayed one night at Attitash Mountain Village Resort in the hotel part, not the time shares. There were four of us and a three year old. The resort consists of a whole lot of small buildings with apartments. We had a room with a so called Loft. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by mountains on a 60-acre resort and situated at the base of Attitash Mountain is where you'll find the finest winter skiing and summer recreation in Mount Washington Valley. The Village is comprised of a variety of guest rooms. Our condominium resort offers you over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside units accommodating up to 14 people. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.