My husband and I recently stayed two nights at the Hewitt Wellington Hotel in Spring Lake, New Jersey. We were pleasantly surprised at the immaculate condition and ambiance of this 100+ year hotel. The lobby and breakfast area were very tasteful. Our room had a private balcony and a beautiful view of the Lake and a small view of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.