Very friendly welcome from Ruth, and Jessica. Lovely comfortable room, not fancy but very stylish. All bedrooms look out onto a beautiful courtyard full of roses and scented with jasmine. Excellent breakfast, centrally located in village but very quiet. Second time we have visited this year and have recommended to others. If we didn't live so far away we would... More
- Also Known As:
- Rusthof Country House Hotel Franschhoek
- Rusthof Country House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rusthof country house, a classic cape dutch styled home, lies in the heart of the historic french Huguenot Village of Franschhoek, the food and wine capital of South Africa. The scenery is spectacular - magnificent mountains, endless vineyards and shady oak trees dominate this beautiful valley. * Rusthof is an exclusive country house catering to no more than 16 guests, ensuring a warm, friendly personal service in gracious and elegant surroundings. * Each of the spacious bedrooms has its own character with pure cotton linen and are tastefully decorated in uniquely individual styles. All rooms have tvs, hairdryers and are en-suite with both bath and shower and are fully air-conditioned/heated. * Wonderfully prepared country breakfasts with fresh fruit, homemade muesli, local cheeses and preserves, followed by a choice of hot country fare are all served in the delightfully decorated French Provencal dining room/kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Rusthof Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.