We stayed in a 2 bedroom villa and it was absolutely beautiful! The staff were so friendly and were always willing to help..special mention to Yogi and Artha! A lovely breakfast awaited us every morning. The villla was immaculate and cleaned twice a day. Great location. All in all just a pleasure to stay at.
- Also Known As:
- Akara Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Akara Villas Hotel
- Akara Villas Bali/Seminyak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a stone’s throw away from Petitenget Beach, the exclusive one, two and three bedroom Akara Villas are designed to anticipate every need of the taste-conscious traveller to Bali. Consistently booked out, Akara Villas showcase chic villa living in the midst of Bali’s hippest resort area, a perfect alternative to a weekend city-break or a sneaky week away with the family. A private entrance to each villa leads via walkway through to tastefully appointed and spacious living quarters, replete with adjoining pool and sun deck lounging areas. Luxurious bedding and furnishings give the villas a cosy yet modern feel as days are spent reclining and unwinding poolside whilst enjoying the flat screen TV with DVD player, WiFi Internet, Bose iPod dock sound system with butler on call to cater to every whim. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Akara Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.