We visited Naledi in mid August for 4 nights with a family of 5 (incl. 3 teenagers). Everything about Naledi exceeded already high expectations. Attention to detail is outstanding. Kjell is an amazing host and guide, Kim's food is consistently fantastic and we saw remarkable game during our stay. Sydwel is a fine tracker. The Leadwood suite of 2 bedrooms,... More
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.