Prior to our check-in we were communicating with Sheldon regarding our arrival time and transport needs from the airport. Sheldon and the lodge offered us a shuttle at a reasonable rate. We declined and decided on hiring a sedan at EL airport. Sheldon checked on us when we landed at the airport to ask if we would be having dinner... More
- Also Known As:
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve Hotel
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve Hotel Mpongo Private Game Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mpongo Private Game Reserve, only 35km from the popular coastal city of East London, offers visitors a one-of-a-kind experience of game viewing and true South African hospitality. Home to elephant, lion, rhino, buffalo, hippo, giraffe, numerous antelope and bird species, Mpongo Private Game Reserve offers a unique blend of luxury and gaming experiences on more than 3500 ha of conservation land. Enjoy a day, weekend or a whole week at this magnificent reserve in the heart of the Eastern Cape. With its rolling hills, river valleys and luscious surroundings, it caters to the heart of even the keenest eco-tourist. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mpongo Private Game Reserve reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.