Spent 3 nights at the end of September at the Palacio de Marquesa. Located in a secluded neighborhood only a ten minute walk to the Plaza. Arrived early afternoon and the room was ready. Each of the rooms is different. I stayed in the Blue Room off the patio area. Room was large with plenty of closet space, a comfortable... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel
- Casa De Las Chimeneas Hotel Taos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de las Chimeneas is 2 ½ blocks from the historic center of town, Taos Plaza. Built on 7/10 of an acre with a high wall and seventeen large trees around the perimeter, it seems secluded and apart from the bustle of town, yet is close to all the historic sites, shops and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Palacio de Marquesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.