Such a wonderful place. Quiet town with some great restaurants, and amazing views of the lake. We were there for the Bed and Brews weekend, which I cannot recommend enough if you are a craft beer fan.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Cooperstown Hotel Cooperstown
- The Inn At Cooperstown Hotel
- Inn At Cooperstown
- Bed Breakfast Cooperstown
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Cooperstown is a lovely historic hotel located in the heart of the village just a short walk from the National Baseball Hall of Fame and many fine attractions, restaurants, and shops. This award-winning structure was built in 1874, fully restored in 1985, and is thoughtfully updated on an annual basis. The Inn has the warmth and comfort of a home. Eighteen spotless guest rooms, all with private bathrooms and air conditioning, are individually decorated with many charming touches. Unwind in a rocking chair on the front porch or enjoy the fireplace in a cozy sitting room after exploring the village of Cooperstown. Open year-round. Off-street parking. Handicap accessible. Families welcome. ... more less