Wife and I stayed one night in the Montcalm Room with large balcony and huge windows on 2 sides overlooking beautiful Lake George. We enjoyed hot lobster bisque, coffees, teas, and baked goods in the room next to the front desk when we checked in. The entire staff was professional, friendly and informative. We used a cart to bring our... More
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel
- The Inn At Erlowest Hotel Lake George
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Erlowest, a Queen Anne style stone castle, has recently been meticulously transformed from a private residence into a luxurious ten suite Four Diamond inn and gourmet Restaurant. Originally built in 1898 by Mr. Edward Morse Shepard, it was part of "Millionaires Row" in the Adirondack Park on Lake George in upstate New York. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Inn at Erlowest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.