The location was in a very seedy part of long island. The shuttle bus from the hotel only drops you off at the subway stations, in order to get to Manhattan on the hotel bus costs 25 dollars. The parking area in the hotel parking lot only holds like 10 cars, its first come, first serve. If there is no... More
- Also Known As:
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City
- Ravel Hotel Long Island City, New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Long Island City's first boutique hotel featuring lavishly decorated rooms that overlook the Manhattan skyline, the hotel is nested between the Queensboro Bridge and Midtown Manhattan. Whether traveling for business, pleasure, or both, the Ravel offers every comfort of home. Where you can enjoy a true city experience without the hassle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Stentorian NV, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Ravel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.