Visited the Adirondaks at the end of October and had a wonderful stay at the Shamrock! Everything is very well kept and the staff was wonderful and made us feel very, very welcomed! The beach is beautiful complete with a bald eagle! Hope to make this a yearly trip and can't wait to go back!!
- Also Known As:
- Shamrock Motel & Cottages Hotel Long Lake
- Shamrock Motel & Cottages Hotel
- Shamrock Motel And Cottages
- Shamrock Hotel Long Lake
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family business since 1928. Spacious grounds, pristine sunset views, and a private sandy beach just outside cottages, motel, or efficiency units. Amenities include safe swimming, docks, boats for rent, satellite TV, WIFI, firepit, picnic tables, barbecues, Laundromat, Game/Great room, and lawn games (volleyball, horseshoes, shuffleboard). Centrally located on the Adirondack Trail Scenic Byway. 500 feet to Mt Sabattis Recreation area (tennis, playground, special events). A few hundred feet further to village shops, churches, restaurants, and municipal buildings. We speak English, German, & French. ... more less