We have visited this lodge on 8 occassions now, but never slept here.just checked in for saltlick and had lunch,which is of a very high standard,the best food we have had on all our safaris in the last 20 years, next time we visit in october 2013 i think we will stay the night here ,it has beautiful well kept... More
- Also Known As:
- Sarova Taita Hills Game Hotel
- Sarova Taita Hills Game Hotel Tsavo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sarova Taita Hills Game lodge is built in the style of a German fort and has a history dating back to World War 1. Over the years, creepers have claimed the exterior of the lodge giving it a "Country Inn" look. This however cannot mask the luxury within the lodge which includes spacious rooms, fine dining, and an outdoor pool where you can enjoy the glorious Kenyan weather when you're not enjoying a game drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.