2 Night stay in a warm welcoming Hotel. Up to date. Very Clean, very friendly staff at Queensbury location. Samantha and Mike provided as much service as possible to us. They made us feel very welcomed and comfortable. Because of that we would come again, and recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury Hotel Queensbury
- Red Roof Inn Queensbury
- Queensbury Red Roof Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located next to Outback Steakhouse, across the street from laundromat and breakfast bakery, 1 block from WalMart and 1 mile from Great Escape Six Flags Park. We have a campfire out back along with picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.