After a lovely but long day's journey over the back roads of the Catskills, we literally stumbled upon the Red Hook Inn and felt very fortunate for having done so. The owners are warm and caring and made us feel right at home. The room on the second floor was perfect -- large, bright, well appointed -- and the "cherry... More
- Also Known As:
- The Red Hook Country Hotel
- The Red Hook Country Hotel Red Hook
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 9 Room Federal Colonial built 1841. 2 Brand new First Floor Fully Accessible Rooms with roll in shower. Carriage House, an addition to the inn, has two bedrooms, fireplace, separate entrance and can accommodate pets. Second floor bedrooms are all single with private bath except for #3, a two bedroom family suite with two separate entrances but one full bath.All new triple glaze windows, living room fireplace, community dining room (accessible), newly completed back deck, great covered hot tub and outdoor screen house.Great covered front porch with ceiling fans, wicker and rockers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your The Red Hook Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.