The location was nice and clean with a fresh breeze and a balcony right on the water, free paddle boats and kayaks. The owners and staff were very accommodating and eco friendly. Would definitely go back.
- Also Known As:
- Gauthier`s Saranac Lake Hotel
- Gauthier`s Saranac Lake Hotel Saranac Lake
- Gauthiers Saranac Lake Hotel
- Gauthiers Saranac Lake Motel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured in the 2011 New York Times and listed as part of New York State's Top 10 Greenest Destinations, Saranac Lake Inn features beautiful Adirondack lake views, waterfront and direct access to over 30 miles of connecting Adirondack lakes. An excellent launch point for Saranac Lake paddling and boating! Centrally located; 5 miles to Lake Placid, 20 minutes to Whiteface Mountain and 30 minutes to the Wild Center in Tupper Lake. Steps from your door enjoy multiple dining and shopping options. Best described by the New York Times as "an old school motel remodeled and retrofitted with comfy beds, fine amenities, and organic linens" our goal is for you to feel at home and comfortable all while reducing our footprint. We not only aim to provide exceptional quality services for our guests, but are committed to proactive measures to help protect and sustain the local, national and global environment. ... more less