Its very difficult to find accommodation in St. Emilion without pre-booking so we were very grateful that Ibis had a room for us. The standard is fine, nice and clean and perfect for a place to sleep before continuing the adventures. The hotel has a large outdoor area where you can enjoy your meals in the summer. The only thing... More
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Hotel Saint Emilion
- Bonsai Saint Emilion Relais
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Bonsai Saint Emilion is located in 5 kilometers of Saint Emilion and Libourne on the D670 direction Bergerac. The hotel is actually in "work" but we can offer you new rooms with shower or bath, big bed (180x200), screen LCD TV with TNT and Canal Channel (Canal +, Canal + Sport, Canal + Cinéma) and about foreign channel.The hotel does not have restaurant but we can advice you some good addresses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Ibis Bordeaux Saint Emilion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.