The hotel is bug and luxury, with large rooms. It is clean, the service is good. There is a swimming pool and nice view from the rooms. However the coffee at the lobby bar is terrible and the food in the restaurant is very bad. The service in the restaurant is also very bad.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel Golden Sands
- Melia Grand Hermitage Hotel
- Melia Golden Sands
- Melia Hotel Grand Hermitage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet hill and surrounded by a green park, this exquisite luxury hotel offers the serenity you are longing for. The 5-star resort welcomes you with stylish atmosphere, quality service and refined cuisine. Lounge on the sunniest balconies, relax in the SPA centre or have fun on the beach with the water sports available.If you desire for a unique atmosphere, longing to reach the perfect peace of mind with exotic SPA treatments or yearn for the serenity of sun and sea…Welcome to the Melia Grand Hermitage! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sol Melia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Expedia, Otel, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Melia Grand Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.