Go south at Revelstoke BCand make your way to Nelson BC. Or vice versa. Ainsworth Hot Springs is just north of Nelson. The hot pool even has a cave you can go into where the water flows out of the mountain in a little waterfall you can go under. Great food in the resturant when I was there.
- Also Known As:
- Ainsworth Hot Springs Hotel Ainsworth Hot Springs
- Ainsworth Hot Springs Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort is a four season destination featuring 41 newly renovated guest rooms, The Springs Restaurant, Krao Lounge, and a well-stocked Gift Shop. This property offers a unique cave experience where soothing, hot mineral water surfaces from the earth creating a natural steam bath. Stalactites form in abundance inside the caves. The hot water flows into our main pool and is cooled to a comfortable body temperature, suitable for your whole family. Spring, Fall, Summer and Winter bring guests from around the world to enjoy the pleasures of the crisp, clean air and the calming mineral waters of the Ainsworth Hot Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Ainsworth Hot Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.