I stayed here on a business trip in February. My room was large, had two beds, a fireplace, sliding door to green space, two closets and a large sitting area. This resort does not have any rooms with heat or A/C, but we didn't need it. It was in the 40's at night and 80's during the day. The restaurant... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Avandaro Club De Golf And Amp; Spa
- Avandaro Hotel Valle De Bravo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming golf and spa resort nestled in the woods, at a very short distance from Valle de Bravo and Avandaro. Ideally located at only 1.5 hrs from Mexico City. All rooms are equipped with fireplace and are gracefully decorated in countryside style. The resort boasts a gourmet type restaurant serving all three meals, and a recently renovated spa, offering the most renovating and invigorating therepeutic techniques.The pool is heated. The resort also has meeting facilities for up to 100 persons, wireless internet access in most areas. It caters to a high end clientele, but yet with simple sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, MexVax, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Avandaro Club de Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.