I stayed here for one night, I have stopped here many times to eat on my way to Manchester or way back etc, and food is good so i thought i'd try and stay here, what a mistake.... The bed - you could feel the springs in the bed - I'm not a big lad so I imagine a big... More
- Also Known As:
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel Sandbach
- Bears Head Innkeepers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bears Head is conveniently located just off J17 of the M6 and not far from Holmes Chapel. The hotel is convenient for Knutsford and Crewe. Each of our 25 rooms has a refreshing shower, a desk to work at, Wifi in every room, telephone and modem services, tea and coffee making facilities, flat screen digital TV and a comfortable bed. Breakfast is a complimentary continental buffet, however there is a cooked breakfast available and an additional charge and is served in the Bears Head Vintage Inn next door. We are coveniently positioned for attactions such as Alton Towers,Joderal Bank and also Chester Zoo. We are also within a short journey of Manchester International Airport and for shopping trips to the Trafford Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Sandbach Homes Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.