When traveling in the arctic, you need to be prepared to make some changes to your regular lifestyle. Mary Ann's is a good place to start as it is definitely different from your average hotel. The first oddity is the way it is layed out. From reception, you turn right to reach one set of guest rooms or left and... More
- Also Known As:
- Mary-Ann`s Polarrigg Hotel Longyearbyen
- Mary-Ann`s Polarrigg Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come join us up north at Mary-Ann`s Polarrigg, a somewhat different Hotel/Rig in Longyearbyen. Here at Mary-Ann`s we have a relaxed and homey environment that will suite everybody.Stay as the miners did back in the days in our authentic Miners Rig, or if you prefer Hotel standard you can try our Luxury Rig instead.In the day time we can assist in booking of trips from our local tour operators or if you just want a day of relaxation in our onsite spa that is also possible. For groups we can also offer a fully equipped conference room.In the evening you can try food from our delicious menu in our Vinterhagen Restaurant where we serve both Thai food and traditional Norwegian and Arctic food.Come join us for an experience of a lifetime here at Mary-Ann’s Polarrigg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Mary-Ann's Polarrigg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.