As reviewers have said before Derek and Monique have though of everything. If you want somewhere to relax, enjoy good company, be set up for the day with an excellent breakfast and come back to tea and cakes this is the place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Kester House Bed And Breakfast
- Kester House Hotel
- Kester House Hotel Sedlescombe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kester House is a beautiful 16th-century listed home in the quaint and bustling conservation village of Sedlescombe, just outside Battle and near the historic towns of Hastings and Rye. As well as oak beams and other period features the bedrooms each reflect a particular aspect of the history of Kester House. The Tithe Barn, the Brede and the Armada guest rooms have been designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind, each retaining many original features. Guests enjoy an open fire and walled garden in which to sit and relax. Our award winning breakfasts with Monique's American influences await you each morning as does tea & cakes on your arrival.As an added extra during your stay, gifted therapist Karen Dunn of Relax in Harmony can provide her holistic therapies, massage and beauty treatments at Kester House. You can now enjoy these treatments on any day, except on Wednesdays, in our dedicated Harmony room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Kester House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.