We stayed last Saturday night and the location of the Victorian B&B is centrally located in a quiet area, with pubs and nice places to eat nearby. The beach is 2 mins away and the owners were very friendly. The room was clean and a nice comfortable bed, breakfast in the morning was great. Definitely recommend and we will be... More
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Guest House Hotel Southend-On-Sea
- Atlantis Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Atlantis Guest House is an impressive Victorian house built in 1888 and situated in the heart of Southends beautiful conservation area. Just minutes from the High Street and Southends famous pier and seafront. Relax and enjoy a hearty cooked breakfast in our lovely dining room over looking a wonderful view of the local bowling green. Sleep soundly in our comfortable double, twin, single or family rooms. We strive for a high standard of hospitality and cleanliness You can always be assured of warm friendly welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.