Excellent two night stay. Very quite location, we could not hear the M54. The breakfast on both days was very good. Rooms was not only cleaned but nicely cleaned. Thank you to the staff. Not sure why we have to provide 200 characters but it is what it is.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel Shifnal
- Days Inn Telford Ironbridge m54 Hotel
- Days Inn Shifnal
- Shifnal Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Telford is just off junction 4 of the M54 and 5 miles from Telford. There is free parking and bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. All rooms have baths and showers and feature Freeview flat-screen TVs. Hypnos beds provide a comfortable nights’ sleep, and hair dryers, alarm clocks and tea/coffee making facilities are also provided. There are several eateries on site and a 24-hour retail area. Telford International Centre, shopping centre and ice rink are all within 2 miles from the Days Inn Ironbridge. The Days Inn Telford Ironbridge has excellent access to the M6 and Birmingham NEC is a 30-minute drive. There are several golf courses within a 5-mile radius of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Telford Ironbridge M54 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.