Park in the parking garage around the corner with a sky walk to the hotel. $7/day. Nice clean rooms. Walking distance to Brick Town area. Good service. Would stay again if I had downtown activities and was willing to pay the price.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel Oklahoma City
- Renaissance Oklahoma City Hotel
- Renaissance Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma City Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the Renaissance of Oklahoma City, a Marriott Brand hotel located in the heart of downtown, connected to Cox Convention Center and just steps from popular destinations. Walk or take our complimentary limo to Bricktown Entertainment District, ATT Bricktown Ballpark, OKC National Memorial, the Chesepeake Energy Arena and more. With 4-diamond status, well-appointed guest rooms and public space, this downtown hotel is your choice for style, class and a provocative ambiance. The only hotel downtown to include The Spa at 10 North and Caffenia's Marketplace, offering Starbucks and unique local gifts. 10 North Grille features a world-class executive chef. Airport shuttle is available to our registered guests for a discounted price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.