We stayed here and the view was stunning. You hear the ocean from your room. We were sitting in our room with the fireplace going and we saw whales. The staff is incredibly friendly, happened to be there in a snow storm turned our key in and tried to leave town and we couldn't. Ended going back to the hotel... More
- Also Known As:
- Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel Lincoln City
- Sandcastle Beachfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandcastle Motel, Lincoln City OregonCome and enjoy the coast the way it was meant to be, quiet and secluded, with miles of sandy beach to walk and explore. You can also just sit and enjoy the sunset with an unsurpassed view from Boiler Bay to Cascade Head. With restaurants and shopping close by & a free casino shuttle on the weekend, there are plenty of options for all types to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sandcastle Beachfront Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.