This DoubleTree is not to the level of most others. The quality of the room was okay, but it was impossible to sleep because of the lack of dark curtains. The breakfast amenity is below the average for the brand. Considering the price, it's not a good deal. I could've stayed at Red Lion and probably been happier.
- Also Known As:
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel Salem
- Phoenix Inn Suites North Salem Hotel
- Phoenix Hotel North Salem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At our DoubleTree by Hilton hotel in Salem, Oregon, we are conveniently situated just off of I-5 in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our Salem hotel is just 60 miles south of Portland and only 15 minutes from Oregon's famous wine country. We also offer close proximity to Salem's major business districts and government offices. On your next stay, warm up to a freshly baked cookie and our welcoming staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel North Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.