I stayed for one night recently accommodation was well acceptable for the price, a good nights sleep! Staff helpful and the food at the cavery was good value. Only negative comment is that my room was on the second floor no lift and you had to climb narrow windy staircase, which may be difficult for elderly people
- Also Known As:
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Stockport Hotel
- Innkeeper`s Lodge Stockport Hotel Stockport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heaton Chapel lodge offers quality budget accommodation right on the doorstep of Stockport and Manchester. It's a good base for visits to Manchester Conference Centre, or if you simply want to make the most of this vibrant part of the country.There's so much to do in the area, you'll be spoilt for choice. Stockport is blessed with some real hidden gems, including the stunning medieval Bramall Hall, the beautifully preserved tunnels of the Stockport air-raid shelters and the intriguing Hat Museum. Manchester needs little introduction, as it's famous for its prolific music scene, buzzing nightlife, world class shopping and two celebrated football teams. Further afield you can visit Cheadle, the scenic Cheshire Plain and the sweeping hills of the Peak District.All of these attractions are within striking distance, but you'll find great food just next door at Toby Carvery. So if you're a fan of freshly roasted joints and seasonal vegetables, you're in for a treat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innkeeper's Lodge Stockport, Heaton Chapel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.