This little secret in Charleston is just wonderful. Harbourview Inn is Right on the harbor and about one block from East Bay St. Not a full service hotel but who needs one with all of the great restaurants in Charleston within walking distance. Desk associates were wonderful concierge's and were very knowledgeable and friendly. Bert especially went out of his... More
- Also Known As:
- Harbourview Hotel Charleston
- Harbour View Inn Charleston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy unparalleled service and signature amenities from this AAA Four-Diamond and Condé Nast "Gold List Award" luxury hotel. Panoramic views, vast atriums and beautifully appointed guest rooms - some with private balconies, working fireplaces, and whirlpool tubs - await your arrival. From the moment you enter one of the most historic hotels in Charleston, SC, you will find modern features and services, old world charm and unpretentious Southern hospitality. The waterfront and atrium lobbies are reminiscent of Charleston's early years as a colonial nautical trading hub. They offer the perfect setting for idle reflection, a glass of wine or just the refined sport of people watching. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Harbourview Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.