This hotel was minutes away from historical Charleston at a great price! Looks like a brand new hotel, spotless,spacious,quiet,very impressed,nicely decorated for the holidays. There's a nice breakfast buffet and though we didn't have dinner there we heard dinner was good there too.There are also nice places to eat steps away,must try,The early bird,a little gem for breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Town And Country Hotel Charleston
- Town And Country Hotel
- Town And Country Charleston
- Charleston Country Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completed in May 2013 a $12,000,000 total guestroom rebuild!! Guests will be blown away with the level of comfort and attention to detail in new The Town and Country Inn & Suites. Convenient onsite dining featuring locally renowned full service Trotters Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner in our smoke-free hotel. Enjoy a lush outdoor pool and courtyard, extensive hot breakfast buffet with servers, free wired and wireless internet access and a modern meeting 6,500 square foot meeting facility. Wide variety of room types and suites available to accommodate every need including Family, Luxury, and Extended Stay Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Town & Country Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.