So... I will start with the positives on this establishment. It is quite a clean and well maintained business, I will give them that. On site vending and laundry access are most definitely a plus as to the comfort level of the tenants. as far as cleanliness and maintenance upkeep I would have to say that out of a scale... More
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Charleston Northside Hotel
- Value Place Charleston Northside Hotel North Charleston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Value Place Charleston Northside is conveniently located off of I-26 and Ashley Phosphate Rd., just minutes away from the beach and from the City Market, a 200 year old market open 365 days a year. Enjoy all kinds of American history including Fort Sumter, the location that marks the beginning of the Civil War, USS Yorktown, and The Naval & Maritime Museum. Celebrate the finer things in life with a night out for dinner, music or the theater. While in Charleston you can take in a round of golf at one of several courses or spend a day at Folly Beach or the Isle of Palms. Value Place Charleston Northside is also near the Aquarium Battery Park and Plantations and Gardens. Events coming up in Charleston include the 2010 Family Circle Cup, International Antiques Show, and World Grits Festival. Once you arrive at our location, our friendly Value Place Charleston Northside team will be happy to help you navigate around town. Just think of us as your guide to the Charleston area - from the best local restaurants and attractions to any driving directions you might need to get you there, we are here to make your stay at Value Place Charleston Northside exceptional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Value Place Charleston Northside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.