We just returned home today after a week of vacation at the North Beach Plantation. It was a wonderful experience. Several different pools, most heated, indoor and out. Great views of the ocean whether you are in Jasmine (oceanfront) or Indigo (western facing towards Skywheel). Parking is sufficient and secure. The units are well furnished and the balconies are spacious.... More
- Also Known As:
- North Beach Plantation Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- North Beach Plantation Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a 7 1/2 acre "island" between the Atlantic Ocean and White Point Swash, and providing a magnificent oceanfront presence, The Towers @ North Beach Plantation provide for a rising masterpiece. One that is surrounded by a spectacular 2 1/2 acre water park that features an unprecedented array of water facilities including outdoor fountains, swimming pools, spas, lazy river, swim-up pool bar and private cabanas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Travelocity, MyrtleBeachHotels, MyrtleBeachHotels, Amex, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your North Beach Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.