Hill City is a lovely place, much less commercialised than Keystone. This hotel is fairly new and has all the usual attributes you would expect. The room was spotless and the bed huge and comfortable. The staff were great as well.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Hill City
- Holiday Inn Express Hill City
- Holiday Inn Hill City
- Hill City Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Hill City, SD is centrally located in the heart of the Black Hills, just minutes from Mt. Rushmore and the region's finest family-approved attractions and the Mickelson Trail. The hotel is adjacent to the historic 1880 Train depot and within walking distance of the central business district of historic Hill City with its' quaint shops, outstanding art galleries, great dining and entertainment, and the Black Hills Institute. Hotel features include complimentary breakfast and free local phone calls. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start Breakfast Bar served every morning featuring eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, and breads/pastries. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon rolls. Visit Hill City, SD and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Hill City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.