Not a bad hotel but when we ask about an extra blanket the front desk said they were out. Old A/C units laying in the walkways. Vending machines not plugged in. It would have been nice to be told when the free breakfast was. Don't push your time share property on your guests.
- Also Known As:
- Pigeon Forge Hotel
- Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge
- Pigeon Forge Inn And Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 143 brand new guest rooms and suites complete with television and remote, mini-refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker, iron and ironing board. Spacious work desk area, FREE high speed wireless internet and free local calls. Seasonal outdoor pool and kiddie pool. Only two miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pigeon Forge Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.