This hotel is worth a detour and a splurge. The view from the room was a highlight. There is a pleasant garden in back and a superb restaurant. The typical village of Rouffach is worth the visit and this is a good base to visit other wine villages.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau d`Isenbourg Hotel Rouffach
- Chateau d`Isenbourg Hotel
- Chateau d Isenbourg
- Chateau d Isenbourg Colmar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Restaurant & Spa on the wine trail of Alsace, between Colmar and Mulhouse. 41 rooms of character, swimming pools ind. & out., sauna, hammam and Jacuzzi. Panoramic view. Excellent gastronomy and quality of service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau d'Isenbourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.