Really enjoyed our one night here, especially the evening meal and the wine. We had been to the bar, discussed with the helpful barman the wines sold by the glass to be enjoyed with dinner. He said we could buy these from their caveau. The wine was fantastic so we ordered some only to discover when we got home that... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Des Ducs De Joyeuse Hotel Couiza
- Chateau Des Ducs De Joyeuse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An imposing castle with a striking silhouette; a square building that opens into a courtyard, set in a lovely garden through which the river Aude flows. Built on the land of the Cathars, the castle bears the stamp of a place steeped in history. In the bedrooms of this 16th century listed building, a medieval atmosphere and modern comforts are skilfully combined. The same clever recipe works its magic in the reception rooms, the old chapel converted into a lounge and the dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Chateau des Ducs de Joyeuse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.