This is a nice little Inn/hotel. Rooms are clean, staff is attentive, food is excellent. Nice location for walking trails. Great for not only families but my business dinner meeting was very comfortable and situated away from main dining area. I would return to Quechee Inn.
- Also Known As:
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel
- Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm Hotel Quechee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1793, the inn was originally the home of Colonel Joseph Marsh, Vermont's first lieutenant governor. Since that time, the historic residence has been expanded and carefully restored to maintain as much of the 19th century character and charm as possible, while adding modern conveniences like private baths, cable TV, and air conditioning for all of the guest rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotwire and Tingo so you can book your Quechee Inn At Marshland Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.