Stayed here to visit some family. The hotel is well located and near lots of store and food. The beds were not comfortable but the shower was hot/strong. It served our purpose as a place to sleep. We weren't really here for anything other than sleeping at night. I would definitely stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket Hotel
- Hampton Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket! The Hampton Inn is located off of Route 66 and located in the heart of Virginia Gateway Center, the area's premier mixed use community, within walking distance to numerous shops and restaurants. Additionally, we are only 1.5 miles away from Jiffy Lube Live, 5 miles from Manassas National Battlefield Park, and 40 miles from the Nation's Capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn Gainesville-Haymarket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.