We had the chance to stay in the Robinson in September and must say that it was such a great hotel: nice accommodation, great food (including spanish dinner on placa major) and great entertainment team. On top if that, the club is located very nicely and the water is unbelivable clear and turquoise. A lot of families and couples were... More
- Also Known As:
- Robinson Club Cala Serena Hotel
- Robinson Club Cala Serena Hotel Cala d`Or
- Robinson Hotel Cala Serena
- Robinson Club Cala Serena Cala D'Or, Majorca
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Robinson Club Cala Serena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.