This was literally an overnight pit stop on a business trip. Chose the hotel for its proximity to Melbourne airport, arrived at about 10pm. Reception was closed so we had to check in through the gaming lounge. It was surprisingly a speedy process (once we found the gaming lounge) and before long I was asleep. Very comfortable bed! All amenities... More
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Taylors Lakes
- Taylors Lakes Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Hotel Taylors Lakes is a unique entertainment hub with a range of entertainment facilities operating seven days a week alongside extensive conference and function facilities. Situated 18km from the city centre, this Taylors Lakes accommodation is within easy reach of Tullamarine Airport and the Macedon Ranges Spa and wine region.The hotel offers 58 luxury rooms, some with spa baths. Each of our beautifully appointed rooms are air conditioned and contain plasma TV and tea and coffee facilities.With multiple dining areas, modern Sports Bar, comprehensive TAB betting facilities and drive through liquor outlet, the hotel will surpass all measures of comfort and pleasure. The on-site restaurants and club lounge offer a vibrant a-la-carte menu and room service is also available. Free internet, gym and indoor swimming pool are available.The Starlight Centre comprising of breathtaking architecture and state of the art technical facilities, specialises in weddings, corporate and social functions. Whatever your requirements, the welcoming staff at our Taylors Lakes accommodation will be glad to assist make your stay at the Quality Hotel Taylors Lakes a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Quality Hotel Taylors Lakes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.