I've stayed here on and off for 22 years with my family and this motel is still a great place to kick your shoes off and relax. I stayed here for 3 weeks this year. Not a lot of extras...but a perfectly quaint place to rest your head and read and cook yourself a comfy meal and enjoy the sounds... More
- Also Known As:
- Cutty Sark Efficiency Hotel Virginia Beach
- Cutty Sark Efficiency Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cutty Sark Motel is located in the exclusive, quite North End of the Virginia Beach Boardwalk and directly across the street from the Ocean. Balconies have wonderful view of the Ocean and the Dolphins who live there. Free entertainment nightly at Neptune Park. A great way to start the evening. Shopping, fine dining and live entertainment are but a stroll away. Each guest room has a full equipped efficiency with everything a family of four needs to prepare light meals. Refrigerator, microwave, stove toaster as well as coffee and tea service. Dinette, sleep sofa, color, cable TV with HBO, air conditioning and free wifi. Most rooms have balconies with memorable views of the Ocean. The Cutty Sark is 3 mi from Edgar Cayce/ARE Center, 4 mi from the Virginia Aquarium, 7mi from Oceana Naval Air Station, 1 mi from Old Cape Henry Lighthouse and 13 mi from Norfolk International Airport.Golf, Tennis, Fishing and Boating are close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cutty Sark Efficiency Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.