Beautiful grounds, excellent service, very comfortable beds with spacious rooms, clean, restaurants delicious, and activities galore. We are 2 families with both teenage & school age children & they all loved the resort. Free shuttle service to parks a plus. We would stay here again in a second.
- Also Known As:
- Kingsmill Resort Williamsburg
- Kingsmill Hotel Williamsburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingsmill Resort is situated on 2,900 protected acres along the James River in historic Williamsburg, Virginia. At Kingsmill, we invite our guests to experience a relaxing retreat where casual elegance provides the perfect backdrop for a stress‐free getaway. Guest can relax in 425 exquisite villa‐style guest rooms and suites overlooking the sparkling James River. Situated adjacent to Busch Gardens, 5 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Kingsmill Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.