Very nice - romantic Inn, that reflects yesteryears! Comfortable bed. Details attended to included in supplies! They warned us a train ran through the night - but we wanted the bay view since the room had a fireplace. Could barely hear the train. Not a problem at all! Village is decorated for Christmas and dining is close and plenty!
- Also Known As:
- Fairhaven Village Hotel Bellingham
- Fairhaven Village Hotel
- Fairhaven Village Bellingham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairhaven Village Inn, the hotel in heart of the Historic Fairhaven District of Bellingham, is footsteps from fabulous dining, trails on the Bay, live entertainment, an outdoor market and unique shops. The hotel has 22 spacious guest rooms with fireplace and bay side options. The Inn’s porch, library and Village Green Park makes this an excellent spot for a getaway or families. Enjoy free parking, high-speed Internet access, continental breakfasts and sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Fairhaven Village Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.