The room was not very soundproof, especially when the bathroom door was open. The bed was comfy and we slept well after a tiresome day. The breakfast did not have waffles, but had poppy seeds bread, yogurt, cheese crackers, choco bread, bagels, danish, muffins, bread and butter, fruits, juice. The breakfast room and check-in lobby were the same, we had... More
- Also Known As:
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel Mount Vernon
- Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tulip Inn is centrally located in the heart of the Skagit Valley. All of our deluxe guest rooms feature free in room coffee, free wireless high speed internet, voice mail, free local calls, continental breakfast, air conditioning, queen or king size beds with pillowtop mattresses, irons and full size ironing boards, and AM/FM Alarm clocks. AAA Approved with two diamonds and located close to shopping, restaurants and the Outlet Mall. Kitchenettes and Physically Challenged rooms also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.