We stayed at the Rimfire Lodge in early December. We checked out the website to see the rooms. Conveniently the link to see the rooms was "temporarily unavailable." That should have been a red flag. My husband called and booked the room over the phone. He was told the Jr. Suite slept 4 comfortably. The cost was $300 per night.... More
- Also Known As:
- Rimfire Lodge Condos Hotel
- Rimfire Lodge Condos Hotel Snowshoe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Standard, junior studio, studio, one and two bedroom units located in the heart of Snowshoe's Village just steps from the slopes and the Ballhooter Lift. Units offer spectacular western vistas and village plaza views. All units except Junior Studios and Standard Rooms have full kitchens; Juniors have efficiency kitchens, Internet connections and full daily maid service, unique among most condominium units. Gas fireplaces, outside hot tubs with sunset views, exercise room, sauna, vending and laundry facilities, underground parking and air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Rimfire Lodge Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.