Ka’awa Loa This place has certainly earned its solid 5’s from everyone, and I can’t add TOO much to the litany of praise. Professionally run (as it should be, since its run by a couple of actual professionals instead of the more typical “hey gang, I’ve got an idea” B&B hosts), it’s gorgeous, friendly, private, wonderful breakfast, great setting, nicely... More
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel
- Ka`Awa Loa Plantation Hotel Captain Cook
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sophisticated, plantation-style B&B ideally located directly above Kealakekua Bay. Offers luxury amenities such as an outdoor hot tub, a traditional Hawaiian cedar steam, outdoor lava rock showers, a wrap-around lanai with a Hawaiian daybed, a fireplace, and an unobstructed view of the South Kona coastline! The perfect place to base your Big Island adventures! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ka'awa Loa Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.