My husband, two daughters and I stayed at Sharks Cove Rentals back in July 19-21st. We had an awesome time. We rented the 2nd floor, front room that had a lanai that went all across the front and looked right out into the water. The first morning as we were getting ready to snorkel, dolphins were surfacing just off shore.... More
- Also Known As:
- Sharks Cove Rentals Hotel
- Sharks Cove Rentals Hotel Haleiwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a vacation inn with 4 separate homes situated closely together, ohana style. Located just 75 steps to Pupukea Marine Preserve, directly across from preserve a.k.a. Sharks Cove, excellent for diving and snorkeling in summer months and whale and wave watching in winter months as well as swimming. Haleiwa town is just a 10 minute drive and has beautiful Harbor, restaurants, water activities, surf and dive shops. Within walking distance of rental are surf/snorkel shop, two lunch wagons, large grocery store with Starbucks and deli, bike shop as well as several white sand beaches; Waimea Bay, Three Tables Beach, Keiki Beach, Pipeline and Sunset Beach. We rent private rooms in these homes with shared common areas of living room and kitchen. Two rooms are deluxe suites with queen beds and private bath, one is basic queen bedroom with private bath. The other ten rooms have bunk beds to accommodate couples or singles and share kitchen, living area and bath. No cleaning deposit. Free Washer/Dryers. Free use of snorkeling gear. Free daily housekeeping services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Sharks Cove Rentals reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.